Some of the key places to visit and
1. Medieval walled towns of Boulogne and Montreuil-sur-Mer
2. La Vallée de la Course and the “Sept Vallées » areas with their picturesque
3. The Côte d’Opale with its sandy beaches
4. Large cities of Lille, Arras and St Omer
5. Bruges (about 2 hours drive away)
6. La Coupole near St Omer – construction site of V2 bombs during WW2
7. Visitors’ Centre at Azincourt (Agincourt)
8. For birds lovers: Coastal “Parc Ornithologique” (bird reserve) at
Baie de Somme and the Nature Reserve at Clairmarais, near St Omer
9. Nausicaa : the superb sea life centre in Boulogne
10. Le Louvre Lens - a magnificent branch of Le Louvre Museum in Paris.
Leisure areas for young people and adults!
1. Aqualud: swimming pool with flumes (summer only) at Le Touquet
2. Helicia: The leisure centre with 4 swimming pools and ice rink at Boulogne
3. Dennlys Parc: a family amusement park and Bagatelle theme park near Berck
4. Excellent sandy beaches at Wimereux, Hardelot, Berck & Le Touquet with
opportunities for sailing and sand yachting
5. Gold courses at Hardelot, Le Touquet and Wimereux
Please ask for a copy of our local guide - you will find in it many more interesting ideas for children and for grown-ups. It has been prepared for our visitors and should contain practical information about all the key sites within easy reach from Les Marronniers.
24 rue des Trois Hameaux
Courset 62240 France
Tel +44 1732 453929
Mobile: +44 788 0828880
To make a reservation, please use our online form.
Ask for our local guide - it will help you to plan your stay at Les Marronniers